Pran All Time

An electrician gets killed at work

UNB NEWS

Saturday 12 August, 2017 10:11:00 pm

An electrician gets killed at work

Savar, Aug 12 (UNB)-An electrician died from electrocution at Narasinghapur Sarkar market area in the upazila on Saturday.

 

The deceased was identified as Siddiqur Rahman, 19, a local electrician, son of Md Abdul Hai of Baniakhali village in Sarankhola upazila of Bagerhat district.

 

Lokman Hossain, sub-inspector of Ashulia Police Station said we made primary post-mortem report and suspect that Siddiqur might have died from electrocution.

 

The body was handed over to his family members as there were no objections from the family, SI added.