Two people were electrocuted to death in Natore on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Ratan Ali, 32, a resident of Hamlaikola village, and Milon Hossain, 28, of Khacchop Bazar area in Gurudaspur upazila.
Mizanur Rahman Suja, Biaghat Union Parishad chairman, confirmed the deaths of the two locals on Tuesday.
Also read: Van driver electrocuted in Chandpur
"Ratan was electrocuted while trying to plug an electrical line in his litchi orchard," he said.
"Milon, on the other hand, got an electric shock while repairing a paddy harvesting machine at a shop in Singra upazila. He died on the spot," Mizanur said.
Also read: Madrasa teacher electrocuted in Madaripur